Home Computer Support
For home computer users, we focus on:
- Ensuring safety from viruses, spyware, and data loss.
- Empowering the user by teaching as we work to remove the fear from computing.
- Solving computer problems in an honest and efficient manner.
- Providing our customers with the insight and advantage of our vast experience.
Our services for home computer users include:
- Macs & PCs. We can take care of any type of computer out there
- Setup of email accounts, rules, filters, spam settings, web access
- Virus, spyware and malware removal & protection
- New hardware, peripheral device and software installation
- Configuring iPhones, iPads, iPods and Android devices to work seamlessly with your email, photo, music environment.
- Photos & data backup & recovery
- Performance Boost. A detailed diagnostic and tune-up for your PC – eliminate resource-hogging software and improve your on-line experience
- Operation system fresh installation
- Setup software user profile and parental control
- Setup and connect home network media devices
- Tech Toys. Learn to use iPods, iPhones, digital cameras, printers, etc. We will help you find the right product for you, then make sure you can enjoy it
- Software Training. Learn how to use your software. One-on-one training available
We work around your schedule to help you get the service when you need it. Either you can drop off your computers at our service center or we can go to your home.